Original make and model: Yamaha FZX 750, 6-speed.

Year of make: 1992, bought in 1995 with 15000km on the clock.

Mods: 1988 FZR 1000 Genesis engine, fully rebuilt with Bimota con rods, 6-speed gearbox from the 750, Lectron 40mm carbs (not in the pic), individual K&Ns, full race 4-1 headers, Supertrapp megaphone, 17" wheels front and back, steel braided lines all over, JMC extra long swingarm, YZF750 foot controls on home made aluminium brackets...

You can contact me:
Ricardo Damazio
Portugal
torkezilla@gmail.com

Site Hits since December 2009

sexta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2010

The seat

Well, the seat was still in its original 1992 cover (upholstery).
Very worn out and slippery.
I had the foam carved and shaped to my personal taste ages ago, but the cover was still the original one.
I had the seat reupholstered by a friend whom I frequently assist and service on his custom bike projects.
This is not a state-of-the-art job, but I think it's good enough, mainly because it costed me next to nothing. :-)
Respect.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário